How to order
You can order via the website, over the phone, fax, post or email, whatever suits you best, and you can be sure your order will be cared for by a team member who will make sure we get every detail right. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
1) Please state when placing an order all the products you require, any preferred delivery date, invoice address and contact details.
2) We will need to know as much detail as possible in order for us to provide you with an accurate quote. Try to specify any preferred style, colour or finish that may be needed.
3) For personalised items, please include any logo and text. If you would like us to design the artwork for you, please provide us with an email address to send a proof when it is completed.
4) When your request is processed, we will send you a quotation detailing all of your order details as well as the price. Any personalisation will also be noted and proofed. If you are happy with everything, simply email back your approval.
5) Upon receiving your approval, all the items will be printed and personalised. Unless specified at the quotation stage, you will be notified of an expected delivery date. Carriage charges are calculated on weight and will be billed appropriately.
6) Your invoice will either be supplied with your goods, or posted to you after your order has been despatched. Payment terms are strictly 14 days from the date on the invoice unless stated otherwise. Please note, that for new customers, a deposit may be required.